图书馆
当前位置: 首页>>信息资讯>>正文

优雅交际100句:交际高手必知英文表达

来源:    作者:图书馆   发布时间:2013年09月17日 10:22   访问次数:

◆I've heard so much about you. 久仰!

◆Long time no see. 好久不见了!

◆You've had a long day.You've had a long flight. 辛苦了!

◆Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends! 尊敬的朋友们!

◆Your Excellency. 阁下(多用于称呼大使)

◆On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends  who have come to visit Beijing. 我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。

◆On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for    your gracious assistance. 对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。

◆How are you making out in Beijing? 在北京过得怎么样?

◆I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him. 我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。

◆American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing. 欢迎美商来北京投资。

◆Your valuable advice is most welcome. 欢迎多提宝贵意见。

◆It's a rewarding trip! 不虚此行!

◆As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time. 您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就  到此为止。

◆Please remember me to Mr.Wang. 请代我问候王先生。

◆Thank you so much for coming. 感谢光临!

◆Hope you'll come again. 欢迎再来!

◆Hope you'll visit Beijing more often. 欢迎以后多来北京!

◆I will see myself out, please. 请留步,不用送了!

◆Take care!  多保重

◆Have a nice trip! 祝您一路平安!

◆At your service!  愿为您效劳!

◆Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of…    为…举行宴会/宴请

◆Welcome dinner 欢迎宴会

◆Informal dinner/Light meal  便宴

◆Luncheon 午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)

◆Working luncheon 工作午餐

◆Buffet dinner/luncheon 自助餐

◆Return dinner 答谢宴会

◆Farewell dinner 告别宴会

◆Reception 招待会

◆Cocktail party 鸡尾酒会

◆Tea party 茶话会

◆Here is your seat. 您的位置在这里。

◆Please have a seat. 请入席!

◆Enjoy this happy get-together. 欢聚一堂

◆Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself. 请 随便!

◆Help yourself please. 请各位随意用餐。

◆What would you like to drink? 您喝点什么?

◆At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between…And…, to the health of Senator…,   cheers! 现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

◆I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present   here. 请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

◆Here's to you! 敬您一杯!

◆To your health! 祝你健康!

◆I'll drink to that! 我要为此干杯!

◆Whatever you like! 随量!

◆Excuse me for a minute. 我失陪一会儿!

◆Hope you enjoy yourself. 菜不好,请多多包涵!

◆The reception will now begin. 招待会现在开始。

◆All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem! 全体起立,奏国歌!

◆The distinguished guests participating in the reception are…  出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

◆I have the honour to call upon…  现在请…讲话

◆This concludes the opening ceremony. 开幕式现在结束。

◆Talks at working level 事物性会谈

◆Counterpart talks 对口会谈

◆Schedule mutually agreed upon 双方商定的议程

◆Opening session 开幕会议

◆Plenary session 全体会议

◆Hold consultations with the organizations concerned 同有关单位磋商

◆One round of talks 一轮会谈

◆Resolution 决议

◆Memorandum of understanding 谅解备忘录

◆I declare the meeting open. 现在开会。

◆I invite the representative of…To take the floor. 请…发言。

◆Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

◆That's all for my presentation. Thank you. 我的介绍完了,谢谢!

◆So much for my remarks for now. 我先说这么多。

◆That's all for what I want to say. 我要说的就是这些。

◆If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue. 让我先谈一个问题。

◆Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

◆I propose a ten-minute break. 我提议休会十分钟。

◆I will pick up where we left off just now. 我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

◆Sorry for the interruption but 对不起,我插一句。

◆By all means. 当然可以!

◆Whatever you say. 怎么都行!

◆I have no objection. 我没有异议。

◆We take exception to this question. 我方对这个问题有异议。

◆We note with pleasure that… 我们高兴地看到…

◆I wonder if this date would be suitable for you? 这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

◆We would greatly appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soon   as possible. 我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

◆You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

◆Keep close watch on 密切注视

◆Spur/promote intensive cooperation 促进密切合作

上一条:哈佛图书馆的二十条训言
下一条:《弟子规》及解读

关闭

   
  最新公告 更多>>
  信息资讯 更多>>
123
尚无内容。
  馆办刊物 更多>>
123
尚无内容。
 
 网站地图 | 联系我们 

新区校区地址:广东省肇庆市鼎湖区莲花镇富廊新村丰乐路12号肇庆医学高等专科学校图书馆

端州校区地址:广东省肇庆市端州区西江南路6号肇庆医学高等专科学校综合楼13楼

鼎湖校区地址:广东省肇庆市鼎湖区新城北18区团结路1号肇庆医学高等专科学校教学楼1楼

电话:0758-2857581  部门邮箱:tsg@zqmc.edu.cn

粤公网安备441202020000073号 粤ICP备05084249号
   信息管理:图书馆 网站技术支持中心:信息中心

   Copyright2016-2020 肇庆医学高等专科学校 版权所有